Monday, October 31, 2005

Mutual Admiration Society

I feel like I'm up at the podium at the Oscars. I have so many people to thank.

Actually, not really, I only have one person to thank.

Article 3 Groupie, one of the greatest legal minds of her generation (at least those who are not members of the Elect), made a heartfelt plea on my behalf at the eleventh hour, when it looked like JM Luttig was going to take the nomination.

Article 3 Groupie's letter, I have it on good authority, was read by George Bush himself. He then told his son to pick me.

Thank you, A3G. While I have mentioned your site and its wisdom before, I realize that you now deserve special recognition.

Plus, you published the young and handsome picture of me. You flirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, A3G has much to answer for.

MRS
Portland, OR

Rosemary Welch said...

She looks very sexy. Be careful! lol.