Thursday, January 26, 2006

I may look happy

But inside I'm steaming. Truth be told I hate these people almost more than I hate the Democrats, who while lilly-livered, at least made an effort. Now that I've had breakfast with them, I can confirm that McConnell is just your typical shitkicker from Tuscumbia, while Frist is a mean-spirited prick who spent his life cutting open hearts because he didn't have one himself.

Plus he wore a blue tie to a Republican breakfast. Jackass.

My favorite moment of the week was Arlen Spector holding up the anti-Souter protest sign: "STOP SOUTER or WOMEN will DIE" it read. I got a gas out of that. My supporters' best strategy is to say that maybe they are wrong about me too. Don't bet on it.

3 comments:

ollie said...

Sir, why waste time and energy hating the Democrats? The best thing to do is to leave them alone and let them self-destruct.

And I wouldn't worry about The New York Times either.

M A F said...

I am so tired of all the rambling both for and against your confirmation. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that unlike Harriet, that the Republicans believe as Karl Rove says "We believe that every judicial nominee deserves an up-or-down vote." Cause by golly you deserve it.

Once you are sworn in you will be able to protect Bush from the constraints of the Constitution, the work of know-it-all bloggers and himself. Everyone should know that when Bush took the Oath of Office that the Federalist papers are as legally binding as the Declaration of Independence.

M A F said...

Ollie, I took your advice to heart, but I am worried that no matter how hard I try to faithfully support our Judge Alito that I am being influenced in a most unnatural way by Senator Barbie.

Can anyone help me?