Thursday, January 26, 2006

I may look happy

But inside I'm steaming. Truth be told I hate these people almost more than I hate the Democrats, who while lilly-livered, at least made an effort. Now that I've had breakfast with them, I can confirm that McConnell is just your typical shitkicker from Tuscumbia, while Frist is a mean-spirited prick who spent his life cutting open hearts because he didn't have one himself.

Plus he wore a blue tie to a Republican breakfast. Jackass.

My favorite moment of the week was Arlen Spector holding up the anti-Souter protest sign: "STOP SOUTER or WOMEN will DIE" it read. I got a gas out of that. My supporters' best strategy is to say that maybe they are wrong about me too. Don't bet on it.

4 comments:

Harriet said...

Sir, why waste time and energy hating the Democrats? The best thing to do is to leave them alone and let them self-destruct.

And I wouldn't worry about The New York Times either.

M A F said...

I am so tired of all the rambling both for and against your confirmation. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that unlike Harriet, that the Republicans believe as Karl Rove says "We believe that every judicial nominee deserves an up-or-down vote." Cause by golly you deserve it.

Once you are sworn in you will be able to protect Bush from the constraints of the Constitution, the work of know-it-all bloggers and himself. Everyone should know that when Bush took the Oath of Office that the Federalist papers are as legally binding as the Declaration of Independence.

M A F said...

Ollie, I took your advice to heart, but I am worried that no matter how hard I try to faithfully support our Judge Alito that I am being influenced in a most unnatural way by Senator Barbie.

Can anyone help me?

Poker Online Indonesia said...

Judi Poker Online Indonesia merupakan permainan judi yang menggunakan kartu remi sebagai alat untuk memainkannya. Yuk baca artikel lainnya seputar Poker Online Indonesia.