Sunday, January 01, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again


Since I spend New Years with my loved ones, I didn't learn until this morning that everyone's favorite judicial starf*cker had been released from the secret detention facility where she has been kept for the past few months, and is now at it again, adding salacious detail to New York Times articles about which Justice is funniest. News flash -- sometime around January 20th, there will be a new Funniest Justice in town. I mean after all, look at poor Clarence Thomas's blog -- it's pretty pathetic.

Unauthorized file photo of Article 3 Groupie above came from the CIA minutes before the unfortunate waterboarding episode.

5 comments:

Harriet said...

Oooh, Article 3 Groupie's photo just prior to waterboarding.

I love waterboarding photos. Oh wait, that is "surfboarding" photos... never mind.

Anonymous said...

Is this really Samuel A. Alito or a parody?

In Greece, no Supreme court judge would open himself up to the ordinary masses for interviews.

SamuelAlito said...

Well, the Greeks may have invented democracy, but if what you say is true, they ain't democratic no more!

Anonymous said...

Now that was a shock! That photo was unauthorized! And so was your spying. Did you get the unauthorized authorization from your President?

Even worse that photo is dated. What am I to do with you? What if a family member or friend blogs on? I'm ruined! My reputation - well, I didn't think it could get any worse but thanks to you I have some 'splainin to do...Thank you Judge and Happy New Year to you too.

Anonymous said...

Things in Greece lately have been going awry. Several instances of corrupt high level judges taking money from lawyers on behalf of their clients to ensure a smaller sentence.

I was just kidding you. I thought it was so nice (if this is really you) that you are taking the time to speak to ordinary people.

Good luck to you on your nomination. From what I've read, you seem like a very decent man.