Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A quick break

My son has asked for permission to use the BlackBerry to IM his friends at UVA for the rest of today, so I'm going to have to face the Senators after the break without blogging.

You can look forward to the real hard-core folks coming up after the break and giving me nothing but love. Anyone who has a dinner recommendation (somewhere where the black bean soup actually has black beans in it, preferably) please email me at samuelalito@yahoo.com. Maybe I'll see you there.

- Sam


this message sent via BlackBerry handheld at 4:43 pm

1 comment:

M A F said...

Your Honour, I am concerned that the Democrats and Arlen Spector aren't buying into some of your responses. It is looking a bit to scripted. (I mean like Bush during his interview with the soldiers in Iraq scripted. And don't get me started on his "press conferences.") I noticed that Spector was looking rather cross at you during the questions from Senator Biden. And giving Kennedy extra minutes to verbally assail you. What's up with that?

I believe that you also owe Senator DeWine (DeWhine) who did a wonderful job responding to questions that you either ignored or refused to answer from the Democrats. I think that you should also mention his "line of questioning." It made even your scripted responses sound like those of a sitting Supreme Court Justice.