Monday, January 02, 2006

"Right Your Senator" Campaign


While you all know that I am far too intelligent to litter my blog with errors in grammar, I still want to honor my predecessor's spirit in my "Right your Senator" campaign. After all, many of you have a "Republican" senator who has nevertheless been discovered to be hopelessly wrong on issues of wiretapping, torture, or abortion. These people form a clear and present threat to my elevation.

In order to enter the campaign, simply identify the senator that needs righting, and send me an ad in any format to samuelalito@yahoo.com. I will have Karl deliver the winning entries to the targeted senators personally, so long as he isn't under indictment.

3 comments:

Harriet said...

My entry is here.

Harriet said...

Sir, you have another website and allies as well!

Why were you holding out on us? ;-)

Harriet said...

I have another entry (html)
here