Monday, January 23, 2006

OUTRAGE!

Forget the intemperate editorial lambasting me today in the "paper of record." Forget the implications of my elevation on the senate races in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, where Robert Casey Jr. (yes, that Casey) is running to unseat Rick Santorum.

The court bungled big-time today. They refused to hear BlackBerry's appeal of the outrageous decision levied against it by some petulant lower court.

I know I'm not the only one out there that uses this invaluable device to chat with friends, send email, or liveblog during boring meetings. If BlackBerry is shut off, we will all have to go back to work, and that would be a terrible thing indeed.

6 comments:

Harriet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harriet said...

Dang...that means that I can't send my sweetie "sweet nothings" during boring department meetings or while my wife is lecturing me (again!) for leaving my books all over the place.

Shimmy said...

I made Mrs. Alito cry. Everyone wants me to feel bad about it. But I don't.

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,

What did you think of Kobe Bryant's 81 points against the Raptors.

Only Wilt the Stilt had more points in a single game. (100).

By the way, does our next Supreme Court Judge like Basketball?

Now, there's a question I'll bet the BigBoys forgot to ask the Right Mr. Alito.

SamuelAlito said...

NBA Fan:

I'm much more of a baseball fan myself, since CAP wouldn't have let many of those basketball players into Princeton, if you catch my drift.

Kobe's 81, however, just shows how weak the team he plays on is, and how little chance they have of winning their division (GO SUNS!) let alone a championship.

Harriet said...

Uh, Mr. Alito, CAP wouldn't have let in some of Princeton's successful coaches either.

I guess that Princeton's past baskeball record is probably a source of shame for those in CAP. ;-)