Monday, January 09, 2006

What a First Day

So happy to be back at the hotel room, resting the dogs, and putting back a glass of plain tap water after that exhausting day.

And no sooner do I get back then I find out from my buddy Howard that just last week saw a Federal Law get passed that will make it illegal to use the internet to annoy someone anonymously.

At first I thought I'd have to shut down this blog right when it's taking off. Then I realized three things:

1) No one could possibly find my blog annoying.

2) I am using my real name (The Right Honorable Samuel A. Alito, Jr.)

3) If it comes down to it, I can just find the law unconstitutional. So there.

4 comments:

ron said...

lol. Your so funny Sam and right. Right after they found anonomous commentors annoying they could just as well find any blog annoying and x-nay it. Hah. Of course you know it would be in the eyes of whatever beholder was making the accusation.

Anonymous said...

Nah nah nah nah nah!

Harriet said...

besides, if you are on the side of the Almighty, it doesn't make a difference whether you are annoying or not...

Anonymous said...

That gives me an idea. You could help us all out by finding the tax laws unconstitutional! Good luck with the hearings.